Thursday, February 25, 2010

Backstage at Chanel


So delicately beautiful.. I love how Chanel has been tatooing their models for the runway. And I have to show you guys my new Chanel!! It came in the other day I am super excited for my very own first Chanel bag. Also, I've been meaning to upload the pics from fashion week but I can't seem to find the charger for my camera.. will do soon. 


Oh and by the way, don't forget to check out the store. I just put up the military blazer again (after contemplating for hours whether to keep it or not, but I have far too many things - I apologize for the picture quality). This piece is pretty a amazing vintage find, with the studded detailing and strong shoulders.. it's beyond perfect for this season. Closet L'heure

1 comment:

  1. I just love the temporary tattoos....Chanel is amazing. great post :)

    http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete