Monday, February 15, 2010

marc


God, the things I would do to attend a Marc show... he is a genius of a man. He's always been one of my favorite designers and inspirations. It was because of him that I decided I need to work in the fashion industry.. I love everything he does and represents. I heard tonight's show was incredibly moving and dream-like.. the completely cardboard covered room, the caged in models, somewhere over the rainbow, sequins, neutrals, fur... he's amazing and I love him. And he wore pants tonight! 


Oh and the Lela Rose show at Bryant Park was incredible as well.. went so smoothly and beautifully. The Peter Jensen presentation at Milk Studios was a little more hectic but his work is amazing. Pictures coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Such an interesting setting for the show. Marc Jacobs never ceases to thrill. wonderful post :)

    http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to get to attend the fashion show!

    ReplyDelete